Malaiwana - Villa Chan Paa
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
From its enviable location nestled high in the hills on the north-west coast of Phuket, Villa Chan Paa, meaning moonlight on the cliff, gazes out at the beauty of Naithon Beach and the breathtaking green hues of the Andaman Sea. This four-bedroom luxury villa is a paradisiacal setting for groups of friends and large families, offering tranquillity as well as convenience.
On a tropical island, the emphasis is always on outdoor living and this villa is no exception with its traditional Thai-style pitched roofs for natural cooling, a timeless design, and sophisticated elegance blending together to create an idyllic getaway. A 15-metre infinity pool is the main attraction, while the grand alfresco sala is a charming spot for dining. A pleasant surprise awaits at the top of a spiral staircase, revealing a viewing terrace designed for romance.
Set over three levels, glass walls showcase blue skies and high ceilings allow the breeze to flow through the villa. The inviting, open-plan living and dining space is emphasised by bold colours, decorated with original artworks and bespoke furniture.
A fully equipped fitness and spa room is available on-site, while an elevator and child-friendly facilities make it the ideal holiday home for multi-generational families. In true Thai-style, expect to be warmly welcomed and taken care of by the staff. The Villa Manager is available from morning until night daily to assist you and a trained Thai chef to tempt with unique flavours and creative dishes.
Part of the exclusive Malaiwana Estate, the villa is close to Naithon Beach, perfect for swimming and snorkelling. The surrounding area has a sleepy village atmosphere, while the busier areas of Cherngtalay or Phuket Town are easily accessible. The Elite Concierge can help with tours, transport and reservations, should you wish to explore the exotic island of Phuket.
Sea view infinity pool
Friendly staff & trained Thai chef
Elevator for guests’ use
Heavenly beach nearby
Terrace for sunset cocktails
"Thank you so much for the wonderful service, K.Lilly and team :)
Amazing view and very good facilities and service. We will come back for sure :)
Rates and availability
- Three sea-facing levels, accessed by an elevator and exterior staircases
- Floor-to-ceiling glass doors allowing an indoor-outdoor living experience
- Spacious and modern living area, stylishly furnished for entertaining
- Dining for eight guests, and a fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar and four stools
- Family room with an 86-inch TV, furnished for comfort and relaxing
- Fitness room with gym equipment, 65-inch TV, and spa area
- Elevator between the first and second levels
- 15m infinity pool with a wraparound deck, furnished with four sun loungers
- Large sala with a daybed, and a round table dining that seats eight guests
- Separate barbecue kitchen
- Tropical gardens for kids to play around in
- Shallow, family-friendly pool area
- Furnished, sunset viewing terrace on the third level
- Private balconies adjoining all the rooms on the first level
- Situated on the second level of the villa
- King-size bed with chic upholstered headboard
- Stunning sea views through floor-to-ceiling doors that open onto the pool deck
- 50-inch Smart TV
- Desk and two chairs partitioned off from the main space
- Spacious, separate dressing room with closets
- Ensuite bathroom featuring a double vanity sink, a soaking bathtub and a rain shower with sea views and access to the pool deck
Guest Bedroom 1
- Situated on the lower level of the villa
- King-size bed with stylish upholstered headboard
- Striking beach views with floor-to-ceiling doors that lead onto a private balcony
- 50-inch Smart TV for your viewing pleasure
- Desk and chair for when you wish to get some work done
- Built-in closets to store all your island attire
- Ensuite bathroom with a bidet, double vanity sinks, a soaking bathtub and a rain shower with sea views
Guest Bedrooms 2 & 3
- Also situated on the lower level of the villa
- King-size bed with attractive upholstered headboard
- Striking beach views with floor-to-ceiling doors that lead onto a private balcony
- 50-inch Smart TV for your entertainment
- Desk and chair for you to work while on holiday (if you must)
- Built-in closets for storing your wardrobe
- Ensuite bathroom with a rain shower and double vanity sink
Villa Chan Paa is set in an exclusive private estate on a lush hillside, a peaceful retreat offering fabulous views of the Andaman Sea and the nearby beach. Just minutes away are the white sands of Naithon Beach, picture-postcard perfect for a day of swimming and snorkelling. Taste fresh seafood at one of the local Thai restaurants where life is simple and languid, and stroll along the beach road for souvenirs.
Along this part of Phuket’s unspoilt coastline are an abundance of secret coves and deserted beaches to explore. Just across the bay is the luxurious 5-star Pullman Phuket Arcadia with its award-winning spa, while the trendy Catch Beach Club on Bang Tao Beach is 8km to the south. Phuket International Airport is 7km away from the villa, easily accessible by car.
Things to do
The team at Villa Chan Paa is made up of locals who bring with them deep knowledge of the area around. They can tell you the best sights to see, the island’s top leisure activities and cultural experiences, and recommend places to dine, whether it’s a local Thai eatery or an award-winning restaurant. Get in touch with the Elite Concierge to arrange for transport, make reservations, and book tours.
Discover some of the best activities, attractions and places to visit within easy reach of Villa Chan Paa:
- Spend a day down at Naithon Beach. Swim and snorkel in the clear waters of the Andaman, explore the shoreline on a stand-up paddleboard, enjoy a simple yet invigorating Thai massage session right on the beach, and feast upon delicious seafood dishes under the trees at a local Thai restaurant.
- You could also hire a traditional longtail fishing boat and discover the rugged northern coastline dotted with hidden coves and sandy beaches.
- Relish fine cuisine at Trisara Resort. Indulge in a mid-morning repast with live jazz music, share a romantic sunset dinner at PRU, Phuket’s first and only Michelin-starred restaurant, or dine in a relaxed, seafront setting at Seafood at Trisara.
- Discover Phuket’s rich culture and history. The island offers a lot more than beaches and bars. Visit the Old Quarters in Phuket Town where the streets are brimming with colourful architecture, trendy coffee shops, incense-cloaked Chinese Taoist shrines, vibrant street art, and some of the best Thai restaurants on the island.
- Play a few rounds of golf. Phuket is an outstanding golf destination with eight courses offering exceptional play, spectacular lagoons and mountain landscapes whether you’re a beginner or have years of experience. Play a few rounds at Laguna Golf Club or Mission Hills nearby.
- Charter a luxury catamaran or yacht. The Andaman Sea is a tempting vision with remarkable scenery and exotic marine life. Charter a boat for the day and enjoy swimming, snorkelling or scuba diving along with gourmet cuisine. Sail past the gigantic karsts of stunning Phang Nga Bay, swim with the fish off deserted islands, and sunbathe on desert islands.
- Take surfing or kiteboarding lessons at Nai Yang Beach. Regardless of whether you are a beginner or advanced, it’s never too late to learn how to enjoy the waves. Nai Yang is a beautiful stretch of beach but only good for surfing between June and August, whilst Bang Tao Beach is great for absolute beginners to learn and develop their surfing skills.
- Discover Phuket’s lush interior. Embark on a jungle trek to the waterfalls at Khao Phra Thaeo National Park, drop in to visit the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project at the park entrance and Phuket Elephant Sanctuary where you can observe rescued elephants enjoying retired life.
- Enjoy musical evenings at a chic beach club. Chill out to upbeat DJ tunes with a seaside sundowner at one of Phuket’s beach clubs. Most popular is Catch Beach Club at Bang Tao Beach while a youngster’s version, Catch Junior is just next door.
Guest reviews - View all reviews (4)
Arto A, Thailand, 13-Apr-2021 - 18-Apr-2021Thank you so much for the wonderful service, K.Lilly and team :) Amazing view and very good facilities and service. We will come back for sure :) A&S Arminian
Ms. Plenpit R, Thailand, 26-Jul-2020 - 29-Jul-2020Thank you k.Wawa and team. We are very delighted to be here. Best service. Fantastic view. Thanks a million
Dimitrii D, Russia, 22-Jun-2020 - 25-Jun-2020Everything was perfect.
Khun P, Thailand, 29-May-2020 - 30-May-2020Good view, clean pool, great food and service, We will come back again for sure.
Last viewed villas